hello home.

Hello Home.

bits and pieces of life because my memory is so bad i'm afraid i'll never remember the most glorious details.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

{Healthy Distractions}

S and I checked out a few homes on Friday. We loved the house from the previous post with the beautiful office and the killer kitchen but S didn't like the neighborhood. Soooo....we passed.

However, we put in an offer on a home we saw on Thursday evening. It's a short sale so we have to be patient. As of yesterday when our offer went in, the home didn't have any other offers and the agent's going to call us on Monday to update us. I suppose I shouldn't put all my Easter eggs in this basket since short sales take a while so in the meantime.....let's eat ice cream!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...