hello home.

Hello Home.

bits and pieces of life because my memory is so bad i'm afraid i'll never remember the most glorious details.

Monday, December 6, 2010

Hello! Home

i'm a dancer by passion, creative by nature, a writer/pr professional by trade and when I grow up I would very much like to be a photographer/designer.

i married an extraordinary man that is just as kind as he is hilarious 




we live in a cute little town nestled along the foothills in a fancy little house that we bought in mid- 2011. this gem was built in 1908 and we couldn't love our love nest any more. the home-buying process was a bit of a nightmare, which is what motivated me to start this blog but it was clearly all worth it in the end 






and with our three little pups, our lives are complete



but wait.....there's more! We're now expecting our first baby in November so now.....our lives are complete! (for reals this time)



if you're interested in contacting me please email me at: 
mrspriscillavega {at} gmail.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...