hello home.

Hello Home.

bits and pieces of life because my memory is so bad i'm afraid i'll never remember the most glorious details.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

New Year's Goal

Believe it or not it was a New Year’s “goal” to start a new blog (I don’t believe in resolutions). I narrowed my new blog to the following topics:
1.) A tribute to dog lovers (obviously).
2.) Photography blog (I don’t have a camera yet so this is going to have to wait).
3.) Dance (I figured this would make me miss it more than I already do).
4.) New wife getting domesticated (who are we kidding).
And that’s it. My lack of interesting blogs made me feel like I was losing my creative mojo. Then I found myself getting lost in this world of house-hunting so I had to put my second blog New Year’s goal on the back burner, and then, lightbulb! 
So here it is. My new blog about our house-hunting adventures with a sprinkle of my dream homes and a dab of some home interior yummyness. 
I hope this blog totally takes off and makes me millions. Because, let’s be honest, that’s the least I’m going to need to be able to buy the kind of house I want. Especially in LA.
Cheers to New Year’s goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...