hello home.

Hello Home.

bits and pieces of life because my memory is so bad i'm afraid i'll never remember the most glorious details.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

{ Lovely Gift from Real Estate Agent }

I came home today from a long day at the office to a pretty blue box sitting on the dining room table. Now, if you're a lady there's now way that you can see this blue box and not get the instant giddy-I'm-so-happy feeling. I thought, there's no way we can be buying gifts for each other, we just bought a house!

I ask S where the gift came from and he said it was from our REAL ESTATE AGENT! Have I mentioned yet how much I love that lady? She's pretty awesome and even more awesome now. 

I opened up our lovely gift and it was a set of the most beautiful candlestick holders I had ever seen. 

Now to find the perfect place for them in our new house.....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...