hello home.

Hello Home.

bits and pieces of life because my memory is so bad i'm afraid i'll never remember the most glorious details.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

{ Sharon Montrose }

sharon montrose is without a doubt my favorite animal photographer. i've considered quitting everything, knocking on her door and saying, "please, can i please be your assistant."

but then i thought that would be creepy, so instead i'm just going to channel my inner sharon montrose every time i make my pups pose for pics, fill my house with all her prints and drool over her work online.   

on that note, this morning is *almost like christmas morning because her work is being featured on fab! if you're not yet a fab member, today would be a good day to become one. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...