hello home.

Hello Home.

bits and pieces of life because my memory is so bad i'm afraid i'll never remember the most glorious details.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

thankfulness




here's the short list of all the wonderful things that i have to be grateful for in this beautiful life i get to call my own:

my sweet home! - we bought it, it's ours! the dogs love it, it's theirs too! i hope i never ever forget the excitement i felt the second we were handed the keys to our first-ever home. shopping for all the special things that fill the spaces is my absolute favorite. this little place we get to call home is so incredibly special to me and i'm unbelievably grateful for the opportunity to be a homeowner!

my babies - go ahead and call me a crazy dog lady. yes, i have three dogs. yes, they're my entire world.  yes, they sleep on the bed with us. yes, they make my heart smile. yes, i take about a million pictures of them and post them on my facebook. 

my passions - i've got 'em and they give me strength. i mean, what else would i do with all my extra time if i didn't spend it dancing, shooting pics with my new awesome camera, blogging, tweeting here and here, instagraming, pinteresting, crafting, whipping up tasty cocktails, playing WAKA kickball, traveling and spending time laughing with friends. 
one could argue a few of these passions fall into the hobby category but I would say that passions are basically hobbies on fire.

my lover - he makes me laugh, he gives me hope, he is what every man should be. 

my family - because let's be honest, they're the best. my sister is pretty much a rockstar, my parents are the best examples of living life to the fullest, my grandma is my hero and i'm incredibly close to my aunt and cousins....and my in-laws....i love them! every single one of them (how lucky am i?!) they raised the love of my life...they're what made him who he is today and for that....i love love love them! 
basically, my heart is full.

and lastly,

i'm thankful for my smile because without it people wouldn't know that I'm always happy.







1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...