hello home.

Hello Home.

bits and pieces of life because my memory is so bad i'm afraid i'll never remember the most glorious details.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

mama needs a new bag!



one of the things i say sometimes is, "mama's getting a new bag!" anytime I come up on a nice amount of extra cash (i.e. glorious raise moments, those rare moments when uncle sam decides to throw me a bone, those even rarer bonus moments, when my husband gets a commission check...etc...). the next time i say that annoying little phrase that i seem to find ridiculously hilarious, a thought bubble is going to pop up and it's going to be this little piece of super soft leather loveliness by baggu. especially the black medium. the platinum one looks amazing in theory however, I know myself too well to think that I can keep that bag shiny and clean for any more than a few weeks.....so, i'm going to go with the simple black option.


2 comments:

  1. I love all of these. They do look so very soft.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they fabulous? I've been keeping my eye on them for a while now, I may just have to buy myself an early Vday gift ;) BTW, I absolutely love your blog. It's fun to follow fellow LA bloggers.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...