hello home.

Hello Home.

bits and pieces of life because my memory is so bad i'm afraid i'll never remember the most glorious details.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

perseverance



i hope very many years from now, i look back at this blog post and laugh. i hope i laugh because i have no clue what i was talking about. see, today was not my favorite day. today, was a day of defeat and a day that stalled my mojo in a way its never been stalled before.

i had to sit myself down at the end of the day and say, "so today is certainly not going to be archived in your top 10. you're going to be bummed about it the rest of the day, maybe have a nice glass of wine, blog about it, go to sleep and wake up tomorrow and kick ass!"

so the waking up and kicking ass part may not exactly happen tomorrow (hey, give me a break, i just said my mojo was stalled!) i may even feel sorry for myself and let myself drag my feet around all week, but the one thing i'm certain of is that i will eventually get my mojo back. i will continue to create goals for myself. i will continue to grow. i will continue to stretch and pull and i will try to be a grown up about this situation and learn from it.

p.s. the image really has nothing to do with my shitty day except for maybe i was trying to get artsy and discover that i should quit it all and become a graphic designer this very second.

found the image here and added some meaningless yellow bars because yellow is my happy color and those train tracks signify my continued efforts to keep on keepin' on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...