hello home.

Hello Home.

bits and pieces of life because my memory is so bad i'm afraid i'll never remember the most glorious details.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day


the mr. and i mutually decided that we weren't going to give gifts this year since we're going to this awesome show tonight and we're going here with a group of friends this weekend. but of course, when i woke up this morning and stumbled my way to the kitchen, i found flowers, wine and chocolates sitting right smack in front of the coffee maker {he knows i make a bee-line straight to the coffee every morning}. i love my handsome man oh so much, now excuse me while I rush to CVS to pick up a last minute card for him since he's much better at the saying he's-not-going-to-get-me-anything-and-actually-get-me-something game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...