hello home.

Hello Home.

bits and pieces of life because my memory is so bad i'm afraid i'll never remember the most glorious details.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

my pregnancy survival kit





1. bras will become your worst enemy. i would highly recommend investing in a nice soft bralette to keep yourself sane and comfy.

2. the tub has been my sanctuary and these muscle soak bath salts make the world a better place.

3. since we're in the tub, get yourself one of these. my husband bought me this sweet little relaxing combo and it really gave bath time that added bliss.

4. this oil not only smells yummy but it feels great to rub on the belly. trust me, a little of this goes a long way.

5. this book was a nice break from the standard pregnancy books. the writing is so effortless it's almost soothing.

6. one of the beautiful side effects of being pregnant in the summer time is swollen feet. luckily, i have some nice comfy shoes to ease the pain. i practically live in these TOMS ballet flats. they're so easy to slide on and off and the padding makes this preggo very happy.

7. i try to give myself a mini-facial at least once a week and these two lush products are my absolute favorite. the ocean salt is the best exfoliating scrub i've ever used and I can almost hear my skin go, "ooohhh and ahhhh" every time I smooth in this vanishing cream.


2 comments:

  1. What a great list! Thanks for sharing and wishing you a safe pregnancy/delivery! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! You are right, bras do become your worse enemy :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...