hello home.

Hello Home.

bits and pieces of life because my memory is so bad i'm afraid i'll never remember the most glorious details.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Home sick -- Million Dollar Listing

It's not secret that I have a bit of an unhealthy obsession with researching homes online. I was home sick with a 102 degree temperature today so I was restricted to lying in bed all day like a big lazy blob. I couldn't even handle having my laptop on my lap I felt so weak. Therefore, I was forced to turn on the television.

My sister had mentioned this show called Million Dollar Listing that she's been watching lately. And it was just my luck that I happened to catch the beginning of a 3 hour marathon of this glorious show today! I already have my favorite agent, Madison (he's the one on the right), and I'm so in love with all the featured homes. Oh to be rich and fabulous-ly pay cash for a $1.8 million dollar home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...