hello home.

Hello Home.

bits and pieces of life because my memory is so bad i'm afraid i'll never remember the most glorious details.

Friday, April 8, 2011

{Meet the Family}

I've been taking a lot of time on this blog complaining about the frustrations of home-buying so I thought I'd change it up a bit and let the family introduce themselves.

Take it over guys!

Hi, I'm Peanut. I'm the man of the house. My Mom and I have been together since I was three months old. I miss the good ol' college days in Chico when it was just Mom and I, but a lot has changed since our Chico days (for the better of course). I'm now nine years old and our family has grown with the loving addition of  my Dad and my two brothers (actually our newest little brother really gets on my nerves but don't tell Mom).  My favorite thing to do is sit outside and stare at the sun. I also love licking my brothers eyes and ears. My biggest enemy is the gardner. And my favorite toy is pink piggy.


Hi there! I'm Patango. I'm an adventurer at heart. I love exploring the great outdoors, in fact, I was in the middle of my greatest adventure yet when my Grandma found me in the middle of the Mojave Desert about five years ago. I spent a couple years with Grandma and then Mom and Dad adopted me and I've been with them ever since. I love people! The holiday where tons of people stop by to collect candy is my very favorite because it's when I get to put on my cop costume! 


Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm Cole, short for Coltrane! Mom and Dad adopted me from the Pasadena Humane Society last June! I love to run and jump and CHEW ON THE COUCH (oops, did I just say that out loud?)! I mean, I'm pretty sure that Mom and Dad leave hidden treasures inside the couch cushions for me while they're gone and it's my job to find them (so far, no such luck). I howl when I'm happy and I bite Mom's toes every time she puts her cold feet under my belly!


Dad's currently busy loving us right now so he can't introduce himself but Mom will probably write a whole blog about him later. 

And that's it! Our entire family! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...