hello home.

Hello Home.

bits and pieces of life because my memory is so bad i'm afraid i'll never remember the most glorious details.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

{ Anniversary Weekend }

This past weekend was our one-year anniversary! Huge milestone for Mr. V and I and what better way to celebrate than getting the keys to our first home! May is quickly becoming my favorite month and that's saying a lot considering my birthday and Christmas fall in the same month.

I haven't had a chance to mention my wedding photographer, What Shanni Saw, in this blog because I've been focused on the house but the glorious, wonderful and brilliantly talented Shanni sent me an email this weekend wishing us a happy anniversary and she also sent this little extra treat from the wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...