hello home.

Hello Home.

bits and pieces of life because my memory is so bad i'm afraid i'll never remember the most glorious details.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

{ Weekend Wrap }

we had a handful of weekend visitors. first, parents stopped by to drop off the washer and our new dresser (thanks mom and dad!) then we had a good friend from arizona visit us. we love showing off the new house! we also set up the patio furniture that we got an amazing deal on from cost plus world market (love that store), and i finally put away all my clothes and organized my shoes (yes, it was an entire weekend project). even though it was a short weekend, we still got so much done. can't wait for next weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Lovely lighting!! I am still looking for a really good quality American Flag to Fly, they have all looked so flimsy!

    I gave the last to my former son-in-law!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    Come and join a very Fashionable Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...