hello home.

Hello Home.

bits and pieces of life because my memory is so bad i'm afraid i'll never remember the most glorious details.

Friday, September 9, 2011

{ Yellow }

so i'm not going to lie, photoshop is a crazy beast, especially if you're self-taught like me. i've always admired the way my favorite bloggers can gather all of their favorite things and mash them up together to look like a single image. well, i decided to give it a go and about two hours later this is all i could come up with. i need to take one of bri emery's blogshop classes in order to get the hang of this but until i pay off the fancy new camera i got, this will have to do.

now i'm off to make some lunch and pat myself on the back. i'm pretty proud of my first big photoshop project :)



1. Etsy 2. West Elm 3. hoos 4. bauer replacements (I have this bowl and it is my very favorite!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...