hello home.

Hello Home.

bits and pieces of life because my memory is so bad i'm afraid i'll never remember the most glorious details.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

my kitchen is for dancing

I saw this tea towel today on etsy and it made me laugh because it is so incredibly true. It's pretty safe to say that my entire house is for dancing but my kitchen is the heart and soul of our little cottage and so, as this is where the soul lives, this is obviously where one must dance.


and just to prove to you that my kitchen is clearly where the dance floor belongs at my house, here's a few shots of a little party we had last month where the strobe lights (also known as flashlights) came out and everyone let loose {in the kitchen}.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...