hello home.

Hello Home.

bits and pieces of life because my memory is so bad i'm afraid i'll never remember the most glorious details.

Sunday, July 15, 2012

21.5 weeks

this weekend was jam packed with adventures. on saturday we went to a wedding. i always always always cry when i see the brides dancing with their dads because it reminds me of how very special it was for me to dance with my dad but this time i cried because i know one day the little lady growing strong in my belly will get to have that moment with the love of my life on her special day. it was really too much emotion for me to endure in my hormone-filled stage but i got through it :)

and today we ventured out to the beach to meet my sister and her boyfriend to hear about their giving trip that spanned el salvador, nicaragua and costa rica. they told us stories about the people they met along the way and the children they hugged each day. i'm so insanely proud of my baby sister for living a life of giving. 

my heart is so very full from this amazing weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...