the husband and i just returned from our last weekend getaway before baby and it was absolutely wonderful. i'll post more pics later this week but for now here's the weekly bump picture (i also just realized that i forgot to post a pic last week but i think this week's awesomeness makes up for last week's absence).
and here are a few milestones for the little lady this week:
1. she's making it harder to get in and out of the car/bed these days
2. she is now a frequent hiccuper
3. her first guitar arrived this week (it's really more of a toy for daddy but he used her as an excuse to get it)
4. she's big enough to make her mama transition from bending over to squatting
5. and she may just be a natural soccer player (Fun fact: tiny babies inside the womb have been known to bruise and even break their mama's ribs!)