hello home.

Hello Home.

bits and pieces of life because my memory is so bad i'm afraid i'll never remember the most glorious details.

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

2 // 52

my little darling has been riding the horses at our weekly night fair since she was 16 months. she's by far the tiniest rider. she talks to the horses and laughs out loud when they poop and pee during a ride. i'm still not entirely sure how i feel about these ponies being forced to go round and round and round and round for hours during my little town fair but i like to think that the owner's treat them super well and that they get to frolic in a large open field when they're not giving my daughter insane amounts of joy by taking her for a little ride on a friday night. 



going out to dinner with my dad means he takes her for walks outside (even when it's raining) so i can actually enjoy a bite or two. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...