hello home.

Hello Home.

bits and pieces of life because my memory is so bad i'm afraid i'll never remember the most glorious details.

Friday, June 3, 2011

{ We have KEYS! }

S stopped by the house this morning to water the plants, we were scheduled to get the keys this afternoon but we wanted to make sure the plants weren't getting sad (we were clearly looking for excuses to stop by our perfect little home). When he stopped by the house the sellers were there, they were saying goodbye to the house and they were crying! In a way it makes me feel so good to know that they had a hard time parting with the house and as the new owners it makes me so happy to know that it was well taken care of. 

Later that afternoon S stopped by the sellers agent's office to pick up the keys, he also stopped by the store to pick up champagne (have I mentioned how much I love my husband?) 

Work has been crazy lately so I didn't get off work until pretty late. As soon as I was able to sneak away from the office, I ran to my car, drove home a little faster than usual, picked up my husband and zipped on over to the new house!





1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...