hello home.

Hello Home.

bits and pieces of life because my memory is so bad i'm afraid i'll never remember the most glorious details.

Sunday, September 30, 2012

32.5 weeks {sister's birthday weekend}

i didn't take a bump photo this week but the pic i did take was equally as great for the following reasons:

1. my grandma is in the picture
2. my sister took the picture with her birthday gift from our family
3. i'm including the picture with a handful of other pictures that include a tight knit group of amazing people in my life that came out to celebrate my sister's birthday at her surprise birthday dinner. 

celebrating the life of my sister is one of my favorite things to do. she means the world to me and i just know she's going to be the best role model to my baby girl. i'm so lucky to have so much love in my life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...