hello home.

Hello Home.

bits and pieces of life because my memory is so bad i'm afraid i'll never remember the most glorious details.

Friday, September 14, 2012

happy friday



wishing you a lovely weekend. i'm looking forward to spending tomorrow with one of my favorite friends while braving ikea on a saturday and then brunch with some of my most cherished high school girlfriends on sunday and then the usual baby class on sunday evening. and here are just a couple of my favorite things around the web this week:

1. this little adorable panda getting its belly rubbed during an exam.

2. this little nugget of wisdom couldn't have come at a better time.

3. i think you should purchase some of these raffle tickets and invite me if you win. just saying. 

4. we get lots of cool mail at work but this is by far one of my favorites. 

5. Is it silly to register for things I don't need? I obviously don't need this adorable cardigan but I would sure love to put baby girl in it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...