hello home.

Hello Home.

bits and pieces of life because my memory is so bad i'm afraid i'll never remember the most glorious details.

Thursday, October 25, 2012

these last few weeks

guess what guys, i'm on my 37th week of pregnancy! that means this little one can come any day and the doc will do absolutely nothing to try and stop it. of course, we want her to be in there just a little longer but should she happen to be ready....it's show time!

patience is certainly not one of my better qualities. so these last few weeks are going to draaaaag. i simply can not wait to count her little fingers and toes over and over and over again, to rub her soft little feet as i breastfeed her, to stare into her precious little eyes (which i'm guessing will look most like her dad's) while i bathe her and to hold her ever so close as i bundle her up in her solly wrap. i've been practicing my wrapping technique with my little peanut. he's always been pretty patient with me but this latest stunt may have been a bit much for him.



speaking of this solly wrap. head on over to the rockstar diaries for an amazing giveaway. the new fall colors are stunning.



2 comments:

  1. LOL! Looks like the wrap is getting some good use before the baby comes ;)

    Peanut seems to like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish something like this was around when I had my daughter 7 years ago! Still, the Baby Bjorn was a pretty good stand in...it's great to have your hands free.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...